Dia-X Bond Universal
Dia-X Bond Universal is a single-component universal bonding agent providing adhesion to a variety of surfaces and substrates for direct and indirect restorations. It can be used with all etching techniques including self-etch, selective-etch, and total-etch.
Indications for Use:
- All direct restorations: Resin-based composite, resin-modified glass ionomers, core build-up, resin cement, etc.
- All indirect restorations: metal, zirconia, glass ceramics, alumina, etc.
- Desensitization/Sealing of Tooth
- Intraoral Repair: chipped porcelain, additions to direct restorations, etc.
- Versatile: total-, self-, or selective-etching
- Stable and hydrophilic
- 10-MDP Monomer: excellent bonding strength to metals such as zirconia and alumina
- Virtually no post-op sensitivity
- Long shelf life
#A2001-2201 5ml Bottle