Shipping calculated at checkout.
Dia-ProSeal Root Canal Sealer is a two-component epoxy resin-based system.
- Excellent sealing ability with low shrinkage
- High adhesion to gutta percha and dentin
- Outstanding flow characteristics allow the material to reach and seal lateral canals
- With calcium hydroxide, Dia-ProSeal possesses excellent antimicrobial activity
- Fast and easy preparation with no wasted material: 1:1 ratio
- Low solubility: resistant to material breakdown over time with long-term dimensional stability
- Highly biocompatible
- Excellent radiopacity and consistency
- Setting time: within 3-4 hours
#1003-201 Regular Kit
Contains: 1 Syringe of 16 g (6.5 g Base + 9.5 g Catalyst), 1 Mixing Pad, and 1 Spatula
#1003-202 Intro Kit
Contains: 1 Syringe of 4 g, 1 Mixing Pad, and 1 Spatula
INSTRUCTIONS | SDS | BROCHURE