(Syringe) Light-Cured Nanohybrid Composite
DiaFil™ is a light-cured nanohybrid composite. Utilizing the latest in nanoparticle technology, DiaFil maximizes the advantages of both the esthetic of microfilled composite and the strength and durability of hybrid composites. It creates a beautiful and durable restoration that maintains a long-lasting gloss shine. Available in Syringe Starter Kit, syringe refills, and capsules.
Would you like to try a sample? Set up an account and receive a sample at no cost.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Nanohybrid composite
- Easy to place/sculpt and does not slump
- Does not stick to instruments
- Adapts well to margins
- Wear & high fracture resistant
- Remarkable color stability
- Fast polymerization time: 20 seconds
- Can be used for both anterior and posterior restorations
- Unique fillers reduce polymerization shrinkage for less post-operative sensitivity and secondary cavities due to marginal leakage
- Excellent fracture toughness, high tensile, compressive strengths for long-lasting results
- Optimal translucency, opalescence, and fluorescence with remarkable color stability
- Available in 12 shades matching with tooth structure to make it easy to finish and polish
Read about it in Compendium | My Finest Case by Dr. Gregori M. Kurtzman
Contains: 5 x 4g syringes, 1 DiaPlus, 1 DiaEtch, 50 brush tips, brush handle, mixing well, 10 tips, and shade guide.
|A1, A2, A3, A3.5, B2
|A2, A3, A3.5, B2, B3
|A1, A2, A3, A3.5, C2
Available in 12 shades
Contains: 1 x 4g syringe