37% Phosphoric Acid Etching Gel
Shipping calculated at checkout.
DiaEtch is a blue-colored gel-type substance containing 37% phosphoric acid that etches enamel and dentin to promote adhesion of primer/bonding agent adhesives to the tooth structure and restorative materials.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Quick and precise application with small gauge (25 gauge) pre-bent tip
- Convenient dispensing syringe
- 15-second etch
- Excellent biocompatibility
- Ideal consistency and material thickness
- Washes off easily without any residue for predictable adhesion
- Color can be easily differentiated from the tooth
Would you like to try a sample? Set up an account and receive a sample at no cost.
#A2001-3101 Econo Package
Contains: 5 syringes x 5 ml + 20 disposable tips
#A2001-3103 Regular Package
Contains: 2 syringes x 3 ml + 10 disposable tips
#A2001-3202 Refill Package
Contains: 1 syringe x 5 ml + 5 disposable tips
INSTRUCTIONS | SDS | BROCHURE