Hydraulic Temporary Restorative Material
e-Temp is a temporary filling material for standard cavities and post-endodontic treatments.
- Temporary restorations - especially inlay restorations
- Temporary filling and sealing
- Temporary filling of implant sites
- Adheres to dentin, expands slightly during setting and
hardens rapidly to ensure hermetical seal
- Improved mechanical properties for quick temporary filling
- Moisture-activated: sets within 25 minutes or less
- Contains zinc oxide and calcium sulfate
- Excellent adaptability
- Easy to remove
#2004-1001 e-Temp (30g) White
*note: e-Temp is currently available in Canada only.