Dia-Root Bio MTA
BioCeramic Root Canal Repair Material
DIA-ROOT BIO MTA is a hydrophilic biocompatible pure white powder that promotes cementogensis and forms a hermetic seal inside the root canal. It has excellent biocompatibility, outstanding sealing capability, and easy handling properties.
- Pulp Capping
- Repair of Root Resorption
- Repair of Root Perforation
- Root-End Filling
- Excellent biocompatibility
- Outstanding sealing capability
- White powder is ideal for anterior teeth
- Highly antibacterial with high alkaline pH 12
- Easy handling properties
- Washout resistant
- Setting time: approx. 45 minutes
- Pour the powder from the capsule and mix it with distilled water on the mixing pad.
* Mixing Ratio = 0.5g: 0.225g (0.225 cc) (DIA-ROOT BIO MTA: Distilled Water)
This is approximately 4 to 5 drops of distilled water, please add the distilled water drop by drop until the material forms a thick paste.
- Mix distilled water into the powder for about 30 seconds until all the particles are hydrated forming a thick paste. Add more distilled water if the mixture hardens or dries out.
- Place the mixed paste into a carrier of your choice.
- Dispense the mixed paste into the treatment site.
#1003-601 DiaRoot Bio MTA Kit
Contains: 1 x 0.5 capsule, 1 mixing pad, and 1 spatula